Friday, November 28, 2008

FOURTH DAY JOURNAL

Friday, 11/28/08

I spent so much time reading the other members blogs last night I forgot to post. But I just want to say that I did get four more people to make my five after the call.

I am really excited about this boot camp and after reading so many post I can see that I'm not the only one.

Today the first thing I did was go get my cards printed at kinko's. Now I know I should have had them printed from the print shop on my mall but I wanted those cards today and I just didn't want to wait.

I had 500 cards made up and they were printed and boxed in about twenty minutes. While waiting for my order I went outside and begin talking with everyone leaving and had three prospects even before the cards were done.

I then immediately walked across the street placed some of the cards at the local check cashing facility & a clothes wash & dryer facility. I also left some at a number of local stores that have ATM Machines. Placed the cards right next to the ATM Machines.(of course with the store owners permission) Now I was talking to everyone I met along the way and even though I didn't get their information they were willing to take the card and said they would check it out.

Later I went to a local Stop & Shop to get some lunch meat. I'm a sandwich type of guy don't eat big dinners and don't eat fast food products other than pizzas. Anyway when I went in I notice that the salvation army have set up outside collecting donations. You all have probably seen them out there this time of the year ringing the bell outside of stores and made a note myself to talk with the person on my way out.

I didn't approach anybody inside the store it was to crowded. But when I came out I put some money in the salvation army collection box and stuck up a conversation with the volunteer. She would not give me her information but she was very attentive and wanted to know more about World Changers & how it could help there organization. I explained she could find the answers to all her questions on the web site. She took the card.

While talking with her and guess what her name was? Ginny. How's that for a Coincidence = Miracle In Motion. I just love it when the Universe gives me signs like that, I also struck up conversations with quite a few other people who stopped to give a donation.

There action of giving let me know right off the back that they were giving & caring people. Just the type of people who would appreciate and connect to what MY Power Mall and Together We Can Change The World is about. I stayed there for over and hour and when I decided to leave I had collected 12 names, email addresses and telephone numbers. I would have stayed longer but it was getting cold and I wasn't really dressed to be standing out side. But if these people sign up I will be going to all the Shop & Shops around town. LOL

I have decided that for the next sixty days I will concentrate all my efforts on the World Changer Reality Boot Camp. As a Internet Marketer I market over 50 different products. My computer makes money everyday but with all the marketing and advertising I do although I do ok I will be the first to tell you I do not generate $2000.00 each and every month from any of them. So I am going to concentrate on just World Changers for the next 60 days and see if I can make this really happen.

It would give me the greatest pleasure to prove that anyone and everybody who follows just the step by step proceedures laid out in this boot camp can go from 0 to earning $2000.00 in sixty days. But the $2000.00 is really not the point.

The thing to realize about MY POWER MALL - TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD & WORLD CHANGERS is that with this business what ever it is after 60 days will grow from month to month for the rest of your life. Folks, nothing else out here offers you that. Nothing.

Have a wonderful day and remember to live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, share and be the best to yourself.

Love You,

Herbert Gordon,
860 386-9022
hgordon@sbcglobal.net
Skype ID - herbert.gordon

PS. To those reading this who are not members and wish to learn more about what WORLD CHANGERS is about click below:

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/9236

No comments: