Monday, May 9, 2011

The Ultimate Life Company VIP Guest Pass

Uncle Sam will PAY YOU to Run a Home-Based Business


Hello,


Hey, I’m sending you this invitation because I want to give you a free VIP Guest Pass to attend this amazing online event on May 10th. I thought of you right away when I learned about this event with Ron Mueller as the guest speaker. 

I’m a member of The Ultimate Life Company so I get to send a VIP Guest to one event to my friends and family. I really think this one would be perfect for you. Go ahead and mark your calendar! And if you can’t listen in live, we'll make a recording available when you register. 

If, either before or after the event, you want to know more about The Ultimate Life Company and get the rest of our presenter's free resources, then you can get all the details at: 


I mostly just want to make sure you hear this amazing speaker!

To the continued success of us all.

Peace, Love and God's Blessings.

Herbert Gordon dba DrMillionaire
Consultant, Coach & Mentor
For Home Business Owners
Teaching The Art & Science of Working Together

 

No comments: