Friday, December 5, 2008

Fridays Journal

Hi All.

Just got off the call.

I received a call from one of my downline members Tran. I've been spending a lot of time with Tran he calls me almost every day with questions. He was a follow up who joined as a World Changer. He was shopping on his mall and wanted more information about the Gas Rebate. Now he was not a part of the Boot Camp Training he was one of my warm list members I was working on as I was participating in the boot camp.

The point is on days when you can't get out or if you don't have any to follow up on board yet there's still someone that you can talk to. Who? Your non World Changer members. If you have members who are not World Changers follow up on them. Tran signed up two world Changers the day after he became a World Changer. Why?

Because he sees and understands he has something that will help people he knows. He feels telling them is what he suppose to do. He said I tell people about a good movie I've seen why wouldn't I tell them how they can earn and save money on everything they buy.

Ladies and Gentlemen as a World Changer we are the Angel we have been looking for and now rather we realize it or not have become the Angels that people are looking for. When you tell a person that you can show them a way to SAVE & EARN INCOME from everything they purchase. If they say no, they did not here you. Trust me there mind is on whatever problem they are dealing with in life. It went right over they're head.

Everyday there is someone who is searching for you. If you just talk to people they will find you. You just have to talk, trust me they will find you.

Today I didn't go anywhere but a job site and back home. Sent out some letters and made some calls. Sent out some advertising and made a list of businesses I am going to mail (snail mail) to.

While coming home I couldn't help but notice the Christmas lights and home and lawn decorations all over. I passed one house and it was overflowing with lights. Lights on the house, in every window, on the trees and bushes. They even had deers and santa clause all lit up right down to a deer with a red nose. LOL. It was beautiful.

A voice in my head said now there's a World Changer that doesn't even know they are a World Changer. I stopped took down the address got the name off the post office box and I sent them a letter similar to Ginny's new intro with my card and told them to call me when convienent as I was working with a group who were working to make the world a better place. I asked if she would be interested in helping. I said she would be able to save and earn from everything she buys and would even receive a $300.00 Gas Rebate Certificate.

Why did I do that? Because when I saw the house I immediately saw someone who wanted to make Christmas a happy Day for all. Someone who hoped to put a smile on some childs face. I saw a World Changer. Are they? I don't know but it's what I felt and I always trust my feelings even though the voice in my head was saying what are you doing? (while I was taking the name from the mailbox)

Today I got my five at a package store where I buy my scratch lottery tickets. What? Herbert you buy lottery tickets. I sure do. But I give them away. So far over 100 people have won $653.00. I know that amount because they cash them in immediately and the store owner keeps tabs. Now this is over a period of one year. But I may have given away more because I put some in newspapers and grocery stores under the baby food. I even leave them at ATM machines. LOL

Helping other people to get what they want and need is the road to abundance. Why? Because you can have anything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.

And guess what? That is exactly what your doing when you sign up a World Changer.

Peace Love and God's Blessing To You All.

Herbert Gordon
860 386-9022

PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/1780

1 comment:

Tina Katz said...

That was beautiful! I would love to do the lottery ticket thing and peek to see the reaction of someone. Especially if they won something. Keep blogging we all want to know what you are doing in that fish bowl! Keeping up with the big fishes ya know!
Tina from ny