Monday, December 1, 2008

Saturday, 11/29/08

Well Saturday was a very hectic day. You see I am in a neighborhood Gospel Stage Play and tonight we - GOD GIVEN PRODUCTION GROUP are putting on our third show. I am not only an actor in the play but I am the jack of all trade per se so I'm running around getting things set up, decorating the stage, setting up the sound system, additional lighting etc. So I did not get out at all to talk with people today.

But here is what I did do. I placed a card in each of the programs and after the show I made a short request for them to check out my business site and call me with any questions. There were only about 40-50 people in attentance. But the programs were designed with a special page requesting the audience to give us feedback on the show. It requested there name, email address and phone numbers so we could place them on a mailing list to receive information on future productions plus receive discounts on ticket prices.

Dave the producer of God Given Productions did not think it was proper to canvass the people who came to the show about a business after the show but he was ok with me putting cards in the program and mentioning it at the end of the evening. He agreed to provide me with the programs after they have reviewed them for feedback information. So Tuesday I should have depending how many people actually filled them out quite a few people to contact.

Where there's a will there's a way.

If you have any questions or need assistance with anything feel free to contact me at anytime.

Have a wonderful day and remember to live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, share and be the best to yourself.

Love You,

Herbert Gordon,
860 386-9022

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

Hello Herb,
Maybe you should have done some subliminal acting of My power Mall. LOL Perfect oppertunity! i bet next year your friend there will have his own Mall and be the first to be promaoting it at the play for a cause! Good Luck with that!

Tina -New York

foxbaron said...

Herbert:

Great attitude.

Keep it up you will inspire others.