Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank You Thank You & Merry Christmas

Hello My Friends,

I received this today from a friend and decided to send it to all of my My Power Mall firends as I could not have said it any better.

As the Christmas holiday passes and the new year approaches here in the United States, I want to be sure that you know I am very Grateful for YOU.

Why, you ask?

Well, you see I believe I create my own experiences and that every experience serves a purpose in my growth as a human being and as a spiritual being.

And YOU, my friend, are in my life... for a reason.

I do not believe in coincidence.

I am Grateful for YOU.

If you are receiving this message from me you are either subscribed to my newsletter or we belong to a mutual discussion group or you are a business associate of mine.

In any event, you ARE in my life and you do serve a purpose in my life.

I am Grateful for YOU.

I want to acknowledge YOU and be sure that you know that I know that whatever success I have achieved, especially in my online ventures, includes YOU as a part of that success in some capacity.... just as I hope that I have also contributed in some way to your success and prosperity.

THANK YOU for finding your way into my life!

I am Grateful for YOU.

Know that you are loved and appreciated not only during this special time of the year but also EVERY DAY.

If you are in the United States, I wish for you a Merry Christmas filled with friends and family who bring joy, love and peace into your life.

If you are outside the United States I invite you also to celebrate the day with gratitude for everything and everyone in your life.

Regardless of your perceived current circumstances, there is ALWAYS something for which to be grateful. Always.

By expressing our gratitude we invite and attract more of what we truly desire into our lives.

I am expressing my gratitude and appreciation for YOU.

I am Grateful for YOU.

Many blessings today and every day for your joy, abundance and well being.

Merry Christmas

In love, gratitude, and

GOD's Infinite Blessings.

YES YOU CAN

Herbert Gordon

"Don't spend your precious time asking 'Why isn't the world a better place?' It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is 'How can I make it better?' To that there is an answer." AND MY FRIENDS YOU HAVE IT.

Use This Link (or copy/paste the URL below) to update or edit your information.

http://shopforcharityday.com/sadmin/PublicationMyPowerMall.asp?action=u

PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE MAKE A BETTER WORLD NATURALLY AND AUTOMATIC---LY

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Catching up on blogs, Herbert. I really liked your message. Thank you, and Happy New Year.