Friday, December 5, 2008

My Weekly Report

Monday December, 01, 2008

On Monday I continued with my follow up routine of contacting people I had obtained information from and sent letters to. Most of them had not looked at the site yet. Some said they watched part of it but did not watch the whole thing. Some said it was to long and they didn't have time to watch it all. Some said they couldn't afford it and of course there were also some who said they were not interested.

I handled each one differently. Those who had not watched the video I asked them when would they like me to check back with them and then I set up a date and time to do so.

Those who said it was too long I told them that quite a few other people had told me the same thing. I explained that the company was also aware of their concerns and was in the process of making a much shorter video. But while I have you on the line do you have time for me to tell you a little more about the company and what we are about. I then told them we were a company who's main purpose was to help one another and by working together we are able to save and earn money on every thing we buy. I always end my comments with a question they have to say yes to. So I'd say would you like to save and earn money on all the gifts you're going to buy during the holiday season. They would say yes and I would say that's exactly what they would be able to do with a World Changer Mall. Some would say something to the effect that this year they wouldn't be buying much due to the economy. I would say I feel you and truly understand. Then I would say well how about if I can show you a way to earn income whenever you buy your groceries. They would say of course. Then I would say well as a World Changer you can earn income from buying groceries. They would ask how can I do that and I would say check out the video and I call you tomorrow and answer any question you have.

Basically I would direct the conversation in a way that would hopefully make them want to see the video and automatically give me their phone number.

Those who said they could not afford it I would explain that they could sign up for a business mall for free and I would personally work with them and teach them how they could build the business to the level where it paid for the World Changer, always emphasizing that a World Changer Mall was what they were striving to obtain.

I enjoy talking with people and my life is all about helping people. It's what I have been doing even before I became a member of My Power Mall.

Tuesday December 02, 2008

I want to say that even though I am working on follow up every day no matter where I go I am still talking to people and getting my five. At Dunkin Doughnuts this morning I got two and passed out nine cards. At 7-11 I got one name and passed out five card and the owner even let me leave some in the store. At the gas station did the same thing. I try to get as many names as I can during the day I don't stop because I have my five.

Wednesday December 03, 2008

I had to pick up an Executive from Honda Corporation today. So I went to the airport early and placed some cards on the cars in the short term parking lot. While waiting for Mike's flight to arrive I went to the baggage claim area and talked with people there. I got my five in no time.

Thursday December 04, 2008

We had a pot luck dinner for the cast of God Given Productions tonight and I followed up with everybody there. In fact the topic around the table was all about MY POWER MALL TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. I have no doubt that some of the cast will be joining soon.

Today a different Dunkin Doughnuts, gas station and CVS Pharmacy was visited where I handed out my cards. When I give them the cards I just say would you like to save and earn money on all your Christmas Shopping. A yes question. Then check this out and I can either call you or you can call me tomorrow and then tell you how you can even save on buying your groceries.

God Bless You and have a great day.

If your reading this and you are not a World Changer click below.

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/9236

No comments: