Thursday, December 4, 2008

Six Day Journal

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sorry for the delay with these blogs but I had computer problems. Anyway Sunday I passed out about 30 cards at a church I was a visiting speaker but I did not actually ask anybody for there information because I was told it was not allowed to approach people about any business ventures in church and definitely not on Sundays. The Pastor's rule.

However, I discussed the possibility of setting up a fund raiser for their youth program with the Youth Director but he didn't have time to talk in length. He took the card and said he would call me. I contacted him later in the evening but he said he had not looked at it as yet.

I did some follow up calls to my regular follow up list (before the Boot Camp Program)and also to the people I had contacted earlier this week (Boot Camp). Well one from my regular follow up list signed up as a World Changer. Three people who are a result of the Boot Camp Training Program indicated they were interested but did not have the funds to become a World Changer at this time. I asked them when would be a good time to check back with them and they all in one way or another indicated after the first of the year. I explained that they needed to get in before Christmas as this is the biggest shopping season of the year and now (yesterday) is the time they should be introducing others to this program. Their answer was well let me think about it. I said fine. I'll call you next week.

I also visited with the administrative employee I spoke about in an earlier blog and walked her through the system with my lap top. She doesn't have a computer but plans to get one over the holidays. I suggested she join first and then purchase the computer from her mall. I explained she would save and earn some money at the same time. She said the computer was going to be her Xmas gift from her parents and she would talk to them about doing this. So we will see what happens.

I also sent out follow up letters to all those who I was unable to contact by phone and will retry calling them tomorrow.

Herbert Gordon
860 386-9022

No comments: